Class will be cancelled until further notice at the Mt. Kisco location.
Kickboxing is a stand up martial art, based on kicking and punching, historically developed from karate, Muay Thai and western boxing.
Kickboxing is often practiced for self defense, general fitness or as a contact sport.
Kickboxing is a popular sport around the globe.
Kickboxing engages your upper body, abs and legs in a high-intensity workout. Although you can vary the intensity of kickboxing by limiting arm movement, you're still building strength and burning a significant amount of calories.
Even though the total amount of calories lost depend on a person's body and general fitness, the total amount of calories lost in a class can be 800+ calories.
This aerobic workout will get you weaving, jabbing and kicking your way to a more fit and toned body.
WHY KICK FIT?
1. Kick Fit was started by Bryan Cohen who has multiple world titles in muay thai. In addition, he has competed around the globe.
2. Kick Fit is a program that can be tailored to anybody, whether you are looking to get in shape, stay fit or looking to compete.
3. The premise behind Kick Fit is to teach kickboxing is safe, fun atmosphere.
4. You will be working on proper technique while getting a great cardio workout.
5. At Kick Fit, we can do large or small group classes, private one on one lessons or we can implement the program at your gym.
6. You can come to us or we can come to you.
7. Most of all, you will have a great time.
8. No Contract